Heidi Narber-Richter, Associate Broker
As a full time agent in Kearney, I have been the Associate Broker for NP Realty, Inc since 1997. .. I was raised in Grand Island, Nebraska and attended college at Nebraska Wesleyan University in Lincoln, Nebraska. I received my Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance in 1994. .. In June of 1994 I received my real estate Salesperson license and in 1997 my Brokers license. I have been a multi-million dollar producer every year since 1995. .. When I am not selling real estate I enjoy spending time with my husband and 3 children. .. I am a member of the following organizations:
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- GRI (Graduate of Realtors Institute)
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representive)
- Leadership Kearney graduate 1997
- Buffalo County Board of Realtors
- Nebraska Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- GMAC Medallion Club Summit Member
- Member of St. James Catholic Church ..
- Parish Council
- Social Committee
- Facility and Improvement Planning Committee  .. ..
- Make-A-Wish Foundations
- Past Chapter President
- Friends Council Member
- Wish Grantor
- Kearney Area Children&.rsquo.s Museum, Past Board Member
- C.L.A.S.S. ACT, Past Board Member
Please give me a call or email when you are ready to visit homes for sale or to schedule a free home selling consultation. I look forward to working with you!