Laci Bentley, Sales Associate
I grew up in Gibbon and have lived in the Kearney area my entire life. I received my Nebraska Real Estate license in March 2005, and joined the team at NP Realty, Inc.
I absolutely love my job and have enjoyed meeting and working with some great clients. Whether buyer or selling residential properties, relocations, new construction, or investments properties, I can assist with all of your real estate needs and will work around your schedule. My office is located in Kearney, but I also work in all of the surrounding communities. My business is based on referrals and I would be glad to share references from past clients and friends.
When I am not selling Real Estate, I like to spend time with my family and friends. I enjoy following my kids sporting activities, golfing, camping, boating, reading and spending time outside (only when it’s nice out).
- GRI designation (Graduate, REALTOR® Institute)
- Buffalo County Board of REALTORS®
- Nebraska REALTORS® Association
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Buffalo County MLS Committee
- Gibbon City Planning Commission
- Gibbon Booster Club
- Faith United Methodist Church